Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jokes and Messages - 2

Joke:
An old man asked his relative, a young guy "I heard that you learn spoken English through Postal.Let me see your skills, speak two words in English".
The young guy said "Sir Post!".

Message:
It doesn't matter how much one has learnt, one has to use whatever is learnt.
 
Joke:
A call comes to a police station." Sir, a thief has entered a house at no.12, first street, Gandhi nagar, Adyar."

"Ok.Who is calling"

"I am that thief.These guys are beating me without any gap"

Message:
Communicating right message at right time to right people always helps.
 
Joke:
Patron-"You normally extend one arm.Today you are extending both arms.
Beggar-"As business is going fine, I have opened a branch.

Message:

Expansion is a key to sustain any business.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment